Jw Anderson Black Trousers Split-cuff leather trousers Leather trousers have been the property of punks and goths for several decades, but now it's the turn of the artsy sub-culture: J.W. Anderson. The Northern Irish designer puts his signature spin on this pair, building them high up on the waist before tailoring them to a skinny leg that ends with split hems not dissimilar to the cuffs on a shirt - all part of the deconstructed and pieced together again look. .
- Jw Anderson London J.W.Anderson leather trousers
- Concealed hook-and-eye and zip fastening at front
- Jw Anderson Black Trousers High-rise, skinny, two slip pockets at front, one welt pocket at back, panelled details, shirt cuff style hem with button fastening partially lined
- 100% leather
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Rise 12", inside leg 33", leg opening 12"
- Model is 5ft10", chest 30", waist 24", inside leg 34.5" and wears a size 8