A.L.C Black Trousers Miles wide-leg crepe trousers Inspired by the easy breezy Los Angeles way of life, stylist turned fashion designer Andrea Lieberman is making sartorial waves with her perennial-with-a-twist garments at A.L.C. The Miles trousers are one example of the label's adherence to tailoring, although they trade a second-skin tuxedo fit for a wider fall through the legs. Partnered with a cocktail hour top or boardroom-approved blouse, they'll retain their timeless quality no matter what.
- A.L.C London A.L.C crepe trousers
- Concealed hook-and-eye and zip fastening at front
- A.L.C Black Trousers High-rise, wide, belt loops, two slip pockets at front, two welt pockets at back, slits at sides, fully lined
- 58% viscose, 42% acetate
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Rise 11", inside leg 33", leg opening 20"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8