A.L.C Black Trousers Jayden wide-leg cropped crepe culottes Inspired by the easy breezy Los Angeles way of life, stylist turned fashion designer Andrea Lieberman is making sartorial waves with her perennial-with-a-twist garments at A.L.C. The Jayden culottes are one example of the label's adherence to tailoring, although they trade a second-skin tuxedo fit for a wider fall cut just below the knees. Partnered with a cocktail hour top or boardroom-approved blouse, they'll retain their timeless quality.
- A.L.C Outlet A.L.C crepe culottes
- Concealed zip fastening at front
- A.L.C Black Trousers High-rise, wide, cropped, buckle belt at waist, dropped crotch, two slip pockets at front, two welt pockets at back, centre stitching, fully lined
- 89% viscose, 8% wool, 3% elastane
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: Rise 15", inside leg 17", leg opening 30"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8