3.1 Phillip Lim Camel Skirts Belted high-rise woven maxi skirt A Resort collection is often inspired by far-flung exotic locations, but not for 3.1 Phillip Lim, who instead projected more of a pragmatic attitude to its edit. Rendered in woven twill, the haphazard panelling and utility belt of this skirt is informed by the label's study of photographer Jackie Nickerson's portraits of farmworkers in Malawi and South Africa, who repurposed recycled plastic as workwear.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Online 3.1 Phillip Lim woven skirt
- Concealed zip-fly fastening at side
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Camel Skirts High-rise, wide, all-over panelling, feed through buckle belt at waist, slip pockets at sides, folded details, asymmetric stepped hem
- 62% polyester, 38% cotton
- Dry clean
- True to size
- Size 8: length 37"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8